In the HR Factbook for the 2018 financial year, we compiled interesting facts about Deutsche Telekom’s workforce and the work of the Human Resources (HR) division.
In various sections, readers will find further information on a range of topics such as employee availability and diversity, organizational culture, costs, productivity, hirings, mobility and fluctuation, skills and performance potential, leadership, and occupational health & safety.
Details on these topics are provided in the form of tables and diagrams, supplemented by short explanatory texts.
Key metrics for 2018
- 54.5% of our 215,675 employees work outside of Germany and are employed in a total of 31 countries.
- Our employees spent more than 800 million minutes collaborating virtually in online conferences.
- Worldwide, our employees have access to more than 19,000 development and training courses.
- The Deutsche Telekom employee generates average revenues of 350,000 euros and an adjusted EBITDA of 107,795 euros.
- In Germany, 6,094 young people are going through one of our apprenticeships or cooperative study programs.
- In 2018, we offered jobs to around 1,600 young people at the end of their apprenticeships or cooperative study programs.
- In Germany, we offered 440 positions to refugees in various initiatives and supported their integration into the German labor market.
Find out more in the HR Factbook 2018 (pdf, 2.1 MB).
The HR Factbooks as well as the personnel reports of the previous years can be found in our publication archive.