As a stock market-listed company, we define high social and environmental standards. We expect all of our suppliers and partners to comply with these standards.
A good working relationship starts with the acceptance of our Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC), which applies to all procurement contracts. We have updated the Supplier Code of Conduct to also meet the requirements of the Act on Corporate Due Diligence in Supply Chains (LkSG). Specifically, the following aspects have been given greater consideration:
- Compliance with the SCoC throughout the supplier's supply chain
- Anchoring of the UN Guiding Principles referenced in the LkSG
- Ensuring complaints management
- Establishment of preventive measures to avoid and detect violations
- Determination of remedial actions required by the LkSG in the event of violations
We also use a variety of tools and methods to ensure that our sustainability requirements are complied with in the supply chain.