Makedonski Telekom, the leading national telco operator is part of Deutsche Telekom Group through its controlling owner Magyar Telekom since 2001.
The Telekom brand offers voice and data services provided via fixed and mobile network, within many years of experience and leadership on the market.
It also constantly introduces international know-how, innovative solutions and cutting-edge technological trends.
To this end, and in accordance with the latest telecommunication trends, Makedonski Telekom is continuously focused on the modern-day needs and demands of their customers.
Makedonski Telekom AD
- Core business: Fixed-network telephony, mobile voice and data products and services, broadband Internet, IPTV products and services, ICT solutions
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 51.00 percent held by Magyar Telekom
- Employees: 1,327 (as of December 2015)
- Customers: 225 thousand fixed-line, 13 million mobile, 190 thousand DSL customers, 103.4 thousand MaxTV customers (as of December 2015)
- Makedonski Telekom is the first company in Europe and in Deutsche Telekom Group with an ALL IP based network
- Makedonski Telekom was the first in the country to introduce the 4G network. At the end of 2015, as a result of the continued investments in the infrastructure, 45% of the territory of the Republic of Macedonia and 70% of the population are covered with a 4G network
- According to “BRIMA” agency customer survey, most of the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia think that the mobile network of Makedonski Telekom is the best in the country