In Russia, T-Systems primarily provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance.
Our history began in 1995 with the opening of a software development center in Saint Petersburg. The goal was to create the necessary competencies and well-established business processes for the production of software for Deutsche Telekom's internal projects and customers of the company, such as Daimler, BMW, Cargobull, MAN, Shell and many others. Today our specialists work in St. Petersburg, Voronezh and Moscow.
Our production center consists of two delivery units:
- Telekom IT (Tel-IT) realizes projects for Deutsche Telekom
- System Integration (SI) develops IT solutions for external customers of T-Systems
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- Employees: more than 1.300
- We are active participants of many IT communities and since 2016 we have been arranging theme events in our office;
- In 2016 we arranged several charity campaigns which was among others a tool for corporate responsibility of T-Systems Russia;
- In 2016 a biggest increase of amount of employees was in our LBU.