T-Systems Iberia has been operating for 15 years in the entire Peninsula. It presents itself as a trusted ICT partner to carry out the necessary digital transformation of companies thanks to their condition as the leading cloud provider in Spain, with its end to end solutions and the largest modular CPD of Europe located at Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), with the maximum security standards. Currently T-Systems Iberia has a total of two data processing centres in Spain and is a leader in the automotive, retail and public sector.
T-Systems offers a wide range of integrated solutions for enterprise customers, such as the transformation to cloud-based services (including adapted infrastructure, platforms and software), telecommunications networks, as well as new business models and innovation projects (Big Data, Internet of Things, communication machine-to-machine (M2M) and Industry 4.0).
According to Osmar Polo, Managing Director of the company in Iberia, “helps to discover the best way to digitize with the client to transform the relationship with its different audiences. Times have changed, and either we evolved, or we will become obsolete in the market. The objective is to generate a differential value in the product or service of our customers based on greater connectivity, agility and speed in the processes”.
T-Systems ITC Iberia, S.A.
- Employees: 2.450
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- T-Systems launches the first 100 percent european public cloud platform with Open Telekom Cloud.
- T-Systems implements SAP HANA system in databases of PortAventura.
- The company designs and implements an IoT network through smart lighting in the city of Gijon.
- Migration of the information systems of the F.C. Barcelona to the data center that the company has in the Barcelona municipality of Cerdanyola del Vallés.
- T-Systems implements a system of intelligent alerts in the Galician Health Service.
- Renewal of the agreement with Daimler Benz to ensure the real-time mobile connectivity of its cars. In addition, T-Systems will continue to be in charge of the management of the services of the platform "Mercedes me connect".
- According to a study published by tech analyst ‘Penteo’ about cloud providers in Spain, T-Systems was reaffirmed as the best provider of cloud services in the Spanish market; services which it has been providing in Spain for more than 10 years.