At T-Systems in Switzerland the business activities focus on the health care sector, retail and sales, the public sector and the manufacturing industry.
T-Systems Switzerland has some 700 employees and is represented countrywide at various locations, including its headquarters in Zollikofen. T-Systems provides its customers in Switzerland with a wide range of information and communication services (ICT).
T-Systems Schweiz AG
- Core business: ICT Services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- Extension of contracts with long-standing customers such as KPT, Inselspital and the United Grinding Group.
- University Hospital Basel won as a customer offering new products such as Vidyo.
- Expansion of existing business with rail operator SBB (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen, Swiss Federal Railways) through cloud services.
- T-Systems Data Migration Consulting as a 100 percent subsidiary for system integration, SAP full service and beyond.