T-Mobile USA, Inc. has been offering mobile communications services in the United States for Deutsche Telekom since 2001. It is the third largest of the four nationwide wireless carriers in the United States and reaches more than 308 million potential customers.
The company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol TMUS.
T-Mobile USA and the American competitor MetroPCS combined operations on May 1, 2013. The merger quickly showed effectiveness: the company recorded significant customer and revenue growth on the back of its successful Un-carrier strategy.
Operating at various sites throughout North America, including New York, Detroit, Toronto and Montreal, T-Systems is ideally positioned to offer its customers in the United States and Canada tailored, flexible ICT solutions.
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Core business: Mobile voice and data products and services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): approx. 66 percent
- Revenue: 24.82 billion dollar (as of December 31, 2015)
- Customers: approx. 63 million (as of December 31, 2015)
- Employees: approx. 45.000 (as of December 31, 2015)
- Every year, T-Mobile USA receives numerous "Best Place to Work" and "Top Employer" and "best customer service" awards from various organizations. For further information on recent awards, please refer to T-Mobile Awards and Recognition.
T-Systems North America, Inc.
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent