T-Systems Telekomünikasyon Türkiye has been active in Turkish Market since 2006. The main focus of the Company is to provide information and communication services (ICT) and solutions to its Large Corporate Customers.
T-Systems in Turkey offers integrated ICT services for all industries. The company’s end-to-end portfolio ranges from outsourcing, to systems integration and network implementation, to innovative telecommunications services. The company is a licensed telecom operator in the Turkish market and is capable to provide all kind of telecommunication services (in terms of licenses and infrastructural capability), except mobile. Customers include leading players such as Zorlu Holding, Eczacıbaşı Holding, Akfen Holding, Arkas Holding, TUV Turk, Denizbank, Halkbank, and Vakıfbank.
T-Systems Telekomünikasyon Limited Şirketi
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- The Company is the leading international operator in Turkish market - based on regulatory reports we are ranked as the sixth-biggest telecommunications operator in Turkey for data services.
- Very well known brand through Corporate Major Accounts.
- Extensive coverage in finance, manufacturing and telecommunication industries.
- 10th year in Turkey as T-Systems Telecommunication.