Crnogorski Telekom a.d.
How to interpret the figures?
- Telecommunication operators must ensure a permanent and direct access to facilities and technical equipment for an autonomous application of Lawful Interception measures. Therefore operators have no access to statistical data regarding Lawful Interception.
- All communication operator activities regarding data provisioning must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by Crnogorski Telekom is unlawful.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Law on Electronic Communications - Interception of Communications, Official Gazette Articles 180 and 181 (lawful interception; data retention).
- Rulebook on Technical and Organizational Conditions for Retrieving Retained Data, Official Gazette, 054/15 date 25.09.2015.
- Rulebook on Technical and Organizational Conditions for law interception, Official Gazette 058/14 od 29.12.2014.