Makedonski Telekom AD
How to interpret the figures?
- In accordance with legal stipulations, telecommunications operators must ensure a permanent and direct access to facilities and technical equipment for entitled authorities. As a consequence, Makedonski Telekom has no access to statistical data regarding Lawful Interception.
- All communication operator activities regarding data provision must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by Makedonski Telekom is not allowed.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Law for Lawful Interception
- Law on Classified Information (article 8)
- Law on electronic communication (articles 58, 168, 175, 176, articles related to data which are not publicly available; confidentiality of communication; lawful interception; data retention).