Slovak Telekom a.s.
How to interpret the figures?
- All communication operator activities regarding Lawful Interceptions & Data Provisioning must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by Slovak Telekom is unlawful.
- Unfortunately the results of recent requests to Slovak Law Enforcement Agencies to obtain an official authorization to publish statistical data were negative.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Article 63, par. 7 of Act on Electronic Communication No. 351/2011 Coll.
- Article IV, par. 3 of General Authorization for Electronic Communication Services No. 1/2014, issued by Regulatory Office of Electronic Communications and Postal Services
- Article 63, par. 5 and 6 of Act on Electronic Communication No. 351/2011 Coll.