We aim to act responsibly in all of our economic activities, everywhere and at all times.
But sometimes violations of human rights, environmental regulations, or ethical principles can occur that we may not see or be able to identify immediately. For this, we need your help.
We would like to encourage you to inform us about possible violations of which you are aware and which could be related to Deutsche Telekom.
Through the TellMe whistleblower portal, you have the opportunity to share your concerns and tips-offs about human rights-related or environmental risks securely and confidentially. Your input can make a real contribution to eliminating problems.
Provided that you have acted to the best of your knowledge and in good faith and have not broken any applicable law yourself, you will not suffer any disadvantage or harm as a result of your tip-off. Reports can be submitted by different groups of people, e.g., by our own employees, employees of supplier companies, other contractors and business partners, and by those in civil society.
You can be sure that all tip-offs will be taken seriously and thoroughly investigated by a team of experts. Any tip-off can also be submitted anonymously using the online tool.
Please only submit tip-offs if they relate to human rights-related issues, as in the examples listed below, and/or if they constitute information concerning violations of laws or regulations of Deutsche Telekom. Other communications channels are available for general customer inquiries.
Thank you for your commitment/your tip-off!
For example, your tip-off may concern the following matters
Human rights-related risks/violations
- Disregard for occupational health and safety (based on national regulations)
- Child labor by children under the permitted minimum working age
- Forced labor/slavery
- Violations of the freedom of association
- Discrimination (background, disability, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation)
- Withholding an adequate living wage (based on national regulations)
- Causing harmful soil changes
- Water or air pollution
- Harmful noise or excessive water consumption
- through involvement in the manufacture and disposal of mercury-added products
- through the production or use of certain persistent organic pollutants
- Risks caused by the collection and disposal of waste
Your tip-offs can be passed on via the following communication channels:
Our complaints procedure at a glance
Special channels for other issues
For customer inquiries or customer complaints about Deutsche Telekom products and services, our experts working on the relevant customer hotlines will be pleased to help.
For employees of the Deutsche Telekom Group, other points of contact are provided on the in-house communications channels. For example:
- Threat management: in the event of risks of physical or psychological violence among employees (e.g., bullying, sexual harassment, radicalization), in contact with customers, or in a private context (e.g., domestic violence, stalking)
- Personal consultation: in the event of difficult situations at work or in their private lives, such as personal crises or stressful situations relating to employee management
- AskMe advice portal: concerning compliance-related questions and acting in compliance with values and the law in day-to-day work