Accounting and Tax Support -Part time for student
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Finanzen, Controlling
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for entering data in DT Group reconciliation system (SMART Tool)
- Support booking of intragroup transactions and their reconciliation
- Prepare relevant documents for the monthly accrual process
- Support Vendor Invoice Management in the P2P process
- Support Asset Accounting in the internal workforce capitalization process
- Support ad-hoc tasks within the monthly financial statement preparation (G/L closing activities)
- Day-to-day communication and coordination with accountants in DTSE and local Accounting Service Providers
- Overall support in tax related matters of individual Pan-Net entities (e.g. tax calculations preparation, communication with the Tax authorities or tax advisors, etc.)
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Position is suitable for fresh graduates or university students (part-time)
- Up to 1 year of professional experience welcome
- Multinational experience welcome
- Education: University studies in business administration, economics, or related fields (accounting field of study is preferred)
- Language skills: English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Interpersonal, communication skills: Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with teams
- Excellent team player
- Highly collaborative
- Willingness to learn the specifics of the TelCo industry
- Hard skills: MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.