Android Developer (Mobile Delivery)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
The mobile development team is looking for an initiative, creative thinking and skilled professional with Android development experience.
Our division is responsible for developing any kind of mobile applications for different customers so this is your chance to get experience in development of applications for different mobile platforms or improve your skills in development for particular mobile platform.
What you will do:
- Design and development of mobile applications for Android from scratch to release to market;
- Maintenance of existing applications: bug fixing and adding new features.
We are expecting from you:
- Minimum 3 years of mobile application development experience;
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin;
- Effective communication in English;
- Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are a must;
- Readiness to learn new technologies, programming languages, etc.
Would be your plus:
- iOS development experience.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).