Application Administrator (Mainframe) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Support the worlds most reliable platform in cooperation with a dynamic international team.
- Planning, ordering, installation, maintenance and rollout of centrally stored z/OS software.
- Packaging and customizing of mainframe systems according to our internal standards for preventive and corrective service
- Ensuring integration of technical standards (procedures, methods and naming conventions) within the software packages
- Ensuring the 2nd and 3rd level support for specific named software products and the related methods and procedures
- Participation in the shifts for on call and team-dispatching/hotline to ensure the 7*24h operation
- Support in technical topics of projects, consulting and presales.
The following skills are required
- Experience in the operation of z/OS systems and its subsystems
- Very good product knowledge of TSO, ISPF, SDSF, JCL, SMP/E, JES2/3 etc.
- Very structured way of working
- Good language skills in English and/or German
- Experience with working in a team
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!