СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Applied Data Scientist (Innovation)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
You will be a part of totally new project which is even on design step. No legacy code at all. Project is required for edge technologies build from scratch.
As Data Scientist you will be responsible for analysis of Log-data to create user profiles (e.g. with AI methods to segment users, creation of prediction models, etc)
Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision. Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection.
Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG
- Experience with data analytics tools and technics;
- Analysis of Log-data to create user profiles (e.g. with AI methods to segment users, creation of prediction models based on log-data);
- Experience in backend development;
- English suitable for communications with foreign colleagues;
- Experience with integrating different data sources over different protocols (from real time event based to batch import).
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.