Automation Engineer (CloudBilling)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Create automated back-end tests based on manual test cases;
- Maintain and improve existing tests;
- Keep CI for automated tests up and running, develop it in collaboration with CI Team;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Code review;
- Identification, documentation and verification of defects;
- Analysis of existing documentation and solution;
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Experience in Java and/or Java-based languages > 3 years;
- QA backend automation testing experience (dealing with microservices) > 2 years;
- Experience with a variety of best in class automated test tool frameworks;
- General knowledge about databases (SQL and NoSQL);
- General knowledge about REST, Kafka, Spring, TestNG;
- CI experience (Git, Jenkins);
- Ability to analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and lifecycle understanding;
- Experience in test documentation development (test plans / test cases / test reports);
- Experience in test management tools (HPQC) and bug tracking systems (Jira);
- English language: intermediate is a minimum;
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience in Postman;
- Experience in Groovy;
- Experience in Linux;
- UI automation testing experience;
- German language
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.