ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Business Analyst - Development (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
The business analyst gathers user-defined functional requirements and represents his teams technical needs. Business analyst should understand the business language as well as specific knowledge and act as an interface between stakeholders. Support the development team with gathering , analyze informations and create the technical specification for developers.
- Keep contact with all stakeholder
- Act as a communication interface between business and technical teams
- Collect all the necessary information for development specification
- Validate the incomming informations
- Perform escalations
- Technical writer: based on the received information prepare the development documentation and specification
- 3 yrs Project management experience
- 3 yrs software development experience
- Experience in writing specification
- Fluent english, german is an advance
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Agile Mindset and DevOps experience is a greate advantage
- Ability to learn Mainframe knowhow.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!