Business Operation Consultant
Do you enjoy being involved in different topics day by day? Are you good in visualizing to make things understandable for others? Do you enjoy working in a team where you also can have fun? If yes, we are looking for you and you are looking for us! Don't hesitate, apply today!
- Implements Data-driven HR; requiring the continuous improvement of data management, information infrastructure, KPI definition and harmonization.
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of management reports, decision materials (e.g. for Executive Committee decisions) and case studies with economy and profitability calculations in order to prepare the actual business decisions.
- Continuously monitors performance of HR and HR-related KPIs of the organizational units, and takes and/or proposes correction steps if necessary.
- Keeps contact with the heads of organizational units in order to ensure the commitment and integration of the whole organization in the interest of HR related issues.
- Acts as a mentor and coach, as an internal source of professional reference for colleagues (in the scope of data analytics and process management).
- Actively contributes to exploiting new market trends & tools and organic development opportunities.
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of experience in Controlling or other relevant field
- Years of experience in the field of data analysis
- Proficiency in excel (incl. power query and power pivot)
- Ability to visualize and present results in powerpoint in management meetings
Cooperative, ability to work in a team Result orientation Analytical thinking Autonomous work style Flexibility, resilience and ability to establish contacts Ability to communicate on a senior management level Ability to conclude and point out trends, dependencies
Knowledge of excel macros Experience in powerBI or other similar BI tool
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.