Chapter Lead "PLM HU"
We are building a new team of Architects and Developers for our business partners at Digital Solutions that will support in the field of PLM – Product Lifecycle Management. Our external partners are various grand names in the Automotive and Aeronautics industry.
In your role as Chapter Lead, you set the strategic course, pave the way for efficient implementation and create an environment in which everyone likes to work together well.
- You are a passionate IT professional and familiar with agile working methods
- You align all actions and decisions with our management teams and external stakeholders
- Studies / training in the field of computer science or business administration or relevant qualifications and / or professional experience
- You have professional experience in the field of Business Management & Steering and many years of experience in the transformation environment
- You act in the spirit of a servant leader for the team and remove obstacles that hinder the team in its efficiency
- You are very willing to change - constantly and again and again. Life is a constant change.
- You show a great willingness to make decisions and reflect - learning from mistakes and making corrections correspond to your basic mindset
- Ideally experience with agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are creative and have a high level of innovation
- Experience in an international and intercultural environment
- Management experience is an advantage, as is working in communities and networks
- Strong in analysis & communication and the ability to impart knowledge
- Very good English, both written and oral (German is an advantage but not a must)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.