CI/CD Engineer for Software Defined E2E Project (Budapest)
We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity! How are we going to do that? Through integrated operation, with efficient cloud based orchestration, fostering new secure enterprise network business models along data centre links, WAN, Branch, LAN & Campus to enable dynamic bandwidth, intelligent automation, network efficiency, application driven performance and DevOps innovation. We are looking for talented and fresh spirits who bring along new ways of thinking and dare to be different!
10 facts about our project:
1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
10. Flexible & Scalable
- Automate builds, and develop and integrate new tools to support CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery) and reporting across projects in various environments like on-premise cloud, AWS, Azure, OTC and VmWare
- Develop and maintain well architected build scripts and Integrate new tools/plugins to support CI
- Collaborate with software development to improve build pipeline
- Support source code management tools like RTC/GIT/Gitlab for a team of 20+ software developers
- Support install activities using containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Monitor and support daily Builds and timely release of Hotfix packages
- Manage build environment, and software releases for various product branches on a daily, weekly, and scheduled basis
- Define, maintain and manage software configuration management and deployment processes for the product
- Experience in agile methodology
- Master's degree or Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 2 years' experience
- Hands-on experience in containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong knowledge of source repository administration with tools
- Experience in Scripting: Linux Shell, Python
- Experience working with CI/CD pipeline and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, GitLab Runner, Nexus, Jenkins)
- Experience with Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) and Cloud (OT/Azure/AWS/VmWare) technologies and configuration management
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Build Releases in various languages, like C/C++/C#, python in continuous integration environment
- Working knowledge of tools like static/dynamic code analysis (e.g. Sonar, Coverity), code review, etc. and how to integrate with code base
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools to support DevOps role
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of telecommunications business and relevant experience
- Experience with product development projects
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.