Cloud Application Operator (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
You build it, you run it!
To support a German government contract we are seeking a high profile DevOps team to build up and support a system with 80Million users.
In the ramp up phase we seek the skill overkill to assure the best possible service from the start.
The skills required are based on DevOps principles and specific toolset.
Some elements as on call are very well known not desired by many, but a true DevOps has the mentality to build it as good, that he never has to wake up at night.
Are you up to the task?
- Execute deployments
- Monitoring - live checks
- Write and execute runbooks
- Inspect logging
- Application workarounds
- User management
- Incident management
- Catch & Dispatch
- Communication and transmission to 3rd parties
- Escalation triggering to runbooks
- First analysis / root cause analysis
- Problem management
- Experience in DevOps environments for deployment, like Jenkins/GitLab to support CI/CD type of operation from application operation side
- Basic knowledge of OpenShift and experience in OTC
- Scripting experience in Python, or other programming languages
- Good knowledge of working with Linux
- Experience with, Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with Jira
Good to have:
- General knowledge about container technologies, like Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Basic knowledge in software development for cloud applications
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible or terraform
- Jira Xray plugin
- HashiCorp Vault
- Good knowledge about IT service management tools (SM9, CMDB, ...)
- Basic knowledge in ITIL (incident, problem and change management)
- Can create structured documentation
- Logical reasoning and proactive solution finding
- Willingness for on-call service
- Able to work under pressure
- Languages: English
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.