Consultant for Sales
Provides expert technical advice, develops and provides solution design for highly complex implementation tasks and implementation sales processes.
Performs highly complex tasks independently and act as a Technical Lead in implementation projects.
- Part of Deal Solution team working on bids & proposals, managing solution design, estimations and costing
- Understand client requirements (RFP/RFI)
- Good knowledge of industry and current trends in SAP / Cloud Solutions / Digital offerings.
- Work with Solution Architects and Stakeholders to discuss solution options & Staffing Estimates and initiate build of response.
- Prepare for Bid defense presentations as part of the sales cycle.
- Bid Win, Loss and Pipeline Reporting.
- Analyzes and provides solutions for most complex tasks and sales reports.
- Solves problems and escalates most complex issues.
- Analysis of contract renewal information and translation into ICT Landscape
- Analyse Wins/ Losses (KPIs & "Softfactors") of Sales organisation.Set-up perpetual improvement model (e.g. thorough win/ loss review and root cause analysis).Conduct advanced analyses and sales reports.
- Configuration & Execution of Add Hoc Reports for Sales organisation,
- Enable Ad hoc analysis for specialized requests, Support steering unit with additional analysis on report data.
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Creates / review/maintain procedures and complex technical documentation to support Sales.
- Provides expert advice consultancy is sales analyses and support for internal/external customer & management.
- Reports and regularly communicates with project stakeholders and/or customer.
- Delivers services/solutions in the agreed quality and quantity according to agreed requirements, contracts and/or KPI’s.
- Conduct advanced analyses for churn, white spot and white space opportunities, analyse the facts
- Create specialized knowledge report with valuable insights that go beyond the obvious
- Deliver effective training plans and concepts to train other employees and ensure their fulfillment.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1200 €/brutto.
- Information Technology - Master
- 6 years
IT technical skills
- Core platform knowledge - expert
- Related platform knowledge - advanced
- Communication - expert
- Analytical thinking - expert
- Team cooperation - advanced
- Training and mentoring - expert
- Presentation skills - expert
- Negotiation skills - advanced
- Financial literacy in respective business area - intermediate
- Diplomacy - advanced
- Project Management - intermediate
Other criteria or requirements
- At least 2+ years’ experience in similar role (related to data analysis and reporting)
- Advanced, fluent English
- Excellent analytic skills
- Experience with Sales know-how and portfolio know-how
- Knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Analysis of Wins/ Losses (KPIs & "Softfactors")
- Analysis of contract renewal information, understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and articulate the customer ask
- Conduct advanced analyses for churn, white spot and white space opportunities, analyse the facts.
- Create specialized knowledge report with valuable insights that go beyond the obvious. Conduct advanced analyses and sales reports.
- Set-up perpetual improvement model (e.g. thorough win/ loss review and root cause analysis)
- Enable Ad hoc analysis for specialized requests, Support steering unit with additional analysis on report data
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.