СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Modern stack of technologies
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Taking part in AWS infrastructure development, including dev, test, production environments.
- Delivering of multiple K8S cluster and managing them.
- Developing tools and applications for automation
- Configuring CI\CD process with Gitlab CI
- Providing guidelines for the development teams, mentoring and coaching them
- Good knowledge of docker and kubernetes
- Experience with AWS platform (or at least similar one)
- Python or other scripting language
- Good communication skills
- English B1
Nice to have:
- Experience with Postgresql DB is a plus
- Experience with java web applications is a plus
- Experience with openshift is a plus
- Knowledge of Helm or kustomize is a plus
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.