Dual Master Program: Junior Project Manager Information Systems & Processes (m/f/d)
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Deutschland
- 0-1 Jahr
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
As Dual Master Junior Information Systems & Processes, the following varied tasks in an ideal combination of theory and practice await you:
- After intensive familiarization with our complex application landscape with a focus on purchasing, you support our users in day-to-day business and thus have the opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge in this environment, so you can practically support into the optimization of our existing applications or the introduction of new applications
- You take over your own (sub) projects from the recording of the technical requirements, analysis of the technical implementation, coordination of the implementation activities including testing and acceptance. Also the user training and marketing for those projects will be in your hands.
- You are in contact with our international users, service providers, application manufacturers and our shareholders.
- You have the chance to deal with the individual tools very deeply, for example with Automation / Robotics
- Your work with us with the latest techniques and methodologies.
- You hold a bachelor's degree - preferably in computer science or business informatics.
- You would like to further develop your already acquired knowledge in the field of IT application and information system consulting and gain practical experience (gained in internships, training, etc.).
- You are interested or already have some knowledge of application management, incident management change request management, release management.
- You are interested in and ideally you already have some knowledge of consulting.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- You have good communication skills and your German and English skills are fluent.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
Within BuyIn, the department Information Systems & Processes is in charge of providing the best-in-class digital environment – network infrastructure, equipment and apps – and processes to BuyIn employees & stakeholders.
Within the team of Information Systems & Processes we offer you the possibility to obtain a practice-oriented dual master´s program in cooperation with the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology (SCMT). The SCMT Master “Business Information Systems” combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Master’s program.