WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Head of HR, T-Systems in the UK
- T-Systems Limited
- Milton Keynes, Großbritannien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
T-Systems International GmbH operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions.
T-Systems International GmbH is pursuing the mission to shape the future of a connected business world and society by creating added value for customers, employees and investors through innovative ICT solutions.
We are building a value driven and inclusive business to help us attract and retain the top talent available. Our business is stronger for it and we have more ideas, greater creativity and amazing people driving us forward.
- Plan, operate and innovate entire country Human Resources function, from HR Competence Centre, HR Service Centre to HR Business Partner, according to short- and mid-term corporate and business objectives
- Act as an HR Business Partner on all TSl strategic issues
- Manage 10 subordinates
- Manage HR budget
- Represent HR in country management team
- Represent T-Systems Limited in HR International community
Duties & Responsibilities:
HR Competence Center
- HR Governance
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR & Organizational Development (training, recruitment, performance management, employee relations)
HR Service Center
- Employee Relations
- Industrial Relations (unions, staff representative etc.)
- Payroll Processing (including Tax & Social Insurance)
- Foreign Assignments
- HR Reporting & Controlling
HR Business Partner
- For Portfolio Units
- For Sales International & Global Accounts
- For Cross Functions (MD Office, Finance & Controlling)
- For IIS / Hosted Staff
- HR Projects
- HR Processes & IT Systems
- General Administration
Skills & Experience Required:
- HR experience in international / matrix organizations
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills)
- Work experience in Information & Communications Technology industry
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal skills and leading in change.
- Ability to work across various cultures and organisational boundaries.
- Strong leadership, matrix management experience and team development skills.
- Ability to identify goals to be pursued, and to influence others towards these same goals.
- The role requires an individual who is self-motivated, network oriented and able to work independently and autonomously with a high spirit of innovation.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure in a complex - human and social - context
- High capacity bargaining and managing global and interpersonal conflicts
- Extremely organized, multi-tasks and know priorities
- Proven experience in setting up best-in-class HR processes
- Strategic, Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Objectives- & Results-oriented mindset
- Team & Hands-On working style
Education & Qualification
- CIPD qualified to masters level or above
At T-Systems in the UK, we deliver our customers end-to-end IT and telecommunications solutions from corporate voice and data networks to full-spectrum IT solutions and business process outsourcing. Our local and global expertise in information and communications technology coupled with our extensive investments in world leading ICT solutions position us as true leaders in our field. With offices in London, Milton Keynes and Hatfield and other satellite sites across the UK, we make sure we remain close to our customers. And, with extensive reach across the globe, we can also meet their demands on an international scale.