Head of Team
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- General Management
Head of Team leads and coordinates up to 25 employees to meet corporate goals for productivity, quality and financial efficiency. Focuses on accomplishment of assigned team objectives by effective resource management, planning and evaluating activities in the assigned area of operational responsibility.
Responsibility in the production process:
- responsibility for leading the team,
- responsibility for running process and takeover of projects,
- ensuring fulfillment of Operational Level Agreement,
- planning resources,
-creating rules and processes.
Responsibility for cost center:
- planning of costs, regular cost checks,
- analysis of costs, initiation of steps to decrease costs.
Responsibility for employees:
- development / training program for employees,
- target management,
- annual salary check,
- planning working time, on-call duty, leave days,
- meeting structure,
- teambuilding integration of new employees.
- cafeteria - individual benefit,
- trainings and development opportunities,
- discounts at various providers in Košice,
- possibility of home office,
- pension savings contribution,
- meal vouchers contribution,
- extra vacation days,
- young and enthusiastic working environment,
- diversity program,
- health weeks,
- sport activities,
- weekend events,
- work life coaching,
- doctors at workplace,
- credit card,
- metro card,
- referral bonus /financial/ rotations possibilities.
Minimum 1150 €. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- English – advanced
- German – advantage
- overview about IT,
- previous leadership experience,
- ability to take over the responsibility for leading the,
team and the operation process.
- developed personality,
- assertiveness, very good communication and soft skills,
- ability to work autonomously and independently,
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.