Head of Team
- Oversees and manages the daily operational activities of the order desk functions
- Ensures the satisfaction of internal and external customers and the retention of clients by continuous monitoring of the services of the team, and by achieving the expected service levels
- Lead the team towards significantly higher quality focus, cost efficiency, automation and customer satisfaction
- Improves the financial and operational performance of the team by reducing costs, increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Implements and Supports change initiatives with strong change management skills
- Defines proactive measures to safeguard all quality parameters and in case of negative deviation initiate and monitor countermeasures to get back to green
- Is responsible for achieving SLA’s and meeting contractual obligations
- Takes part in and is responsible for the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions
- Organizes induction of new employees and takes part in it
- Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes, procedures and standards
- Sets goals for the team members according strategy, and helps them to understand and achieve their individual goals and responsibilities, regularly reviews their performance with them
- Actively supports the personal development of team members: designates the areas where improvement is needed; provides coaching for the development of skills supports the implementation of development plans; determines development priorities, training needs and proposes development tools for the team
- Ensures that the employees of the team would be satisfied and motivated
- Informs his/her team members about business plans, operational issues and other business information that concern them
- Guarantees succession planning & ensures the implementation of the development actions on team level
- Cooperates with the Global Operations Manager in resource and capacity management
- Highlight any high-impact and operational risks to the Global Operations Manager
- Allocation of resources to provide a fast and flexible response to demand/changing business/IT requirements
- Review & approve concepts for customer specific process implementations
- Gives professional guidance to subordinates
- Makes proposals in case of conflict and has certain decision-making rights
- Determines the amount of time and resources needed for the tasks to be performed
- Keeps contact with business stakeholders locally and globally also
- 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- Excellent leadership skills ensuring result as a cross function
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent skills in regards to internal (staff) and external (customer) communication
- Understanding of ITIL processes, SLAs&OLAs
- Certificate of good-conduct
- Thinking and acting on Global level
- Data driven thinking and making decision based on facts/data
- Problem solving mindset when issues occure
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.