WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
IT Assistant 1
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Teilzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Operates specified set of network components, prepares, coordinates and implements complex and very changes, troubleshoots incidents with elevated CBI and prevents defects.
- Performs coordinates and improve daily activities needed to manage IT services and the supporting infrastructure regular inspections and improvement recommendations.
- Assist with the diagnostics and resolution of availability-related and capacity-related incidents and problems.
- Ensure that the right information is maintained and delivered to the appropriate place or competent person at the right time to enable informed decision.
- Restore normal service operation in case of Incident as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that changes are recorded and then evaluated, authorized, prioritized, planned tested, implemented, documented and reviewed in controlled manner.
- Solving of issues on the IT infrastructure/applications with direct/potential impact on the quality of service provided to customers.
- Gets to the root cause of Incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Provide technical skills in support of IT services and management of the IT infrastructure.
- Trains and participates on education of other employees.
- Deeper knowledge of ICT environment with professional knowledge verified by professional level certification exams.
- Knowledge about roles and responsibilities in the process flows and its practical use, e.g. emergency changes procedure.
- Deeper ITIL knowledge corresponding to ITIL foundation training.
- Pursuing higher Cisco knowledge corresponding to CCNA - Voice/Security/Network certification (or pursuing corresponding certification from other vendors) or knowledge corresponding to the professional level.
- Good knowledge of network protocols and network hardware devices to analyze whole network environment.
- Good knowledge related to network traffic, optimizing data flow, implement security standards, platform maintenance.
- Good analyst knowledge of whole network environment, of the network and structure of the existing network, multiplatform knowledge.
- Effective business communication with customers, vendors and colleagues
- Ability to work independently with focus on standardization and decreasing costs
- Result and customer orientation
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.