СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (NormMaster)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
NormMaster is a mature management system for standards, which enables the users to have a quick access to latest information about industrial and company specific norms and standards. It provides workflow-based integration of documents with a role-based approval process, individual notifications about document changes, interfaces to various regulatory bodies, and many more features.
NormMaster is used by more than 250k users worldwide.
Project cosists of two branches: old one that is in production and new one that has been just started to be developed.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in architecture, development and testing
Used technologies and tools are: Java 8, Spring, Angular, Oracle, Maven, Jira, GIT
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Development of the NormMaster next generation (architecture, implentation, bug fixes) ~ 75%
- Support of the old legacy NormMaster (development of new features, bug fixes) ~ 25%
- Close collaboration within the distributed team working in agile mode: daily, review, retrospective, planning
- Solid Java SE/EE knowledge
- Development experience - 5 years
- Spring, Microservices, Rest
- JS, HTML/CSS, Angular
- English >= B2
Nice to have:
- Experience in creation of stable and scalable architecture for enterprise systems.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.