WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
Your role will be to develop and test a microservices based cloud solution with state of the art frameworks. Besides working with the most modern toolset, you will be part of a scaled agile project organization and work in a dynamic project environment.
- Java 8, 11
- DDD, TDD
- SQL, No-SQL
- Continious Delivery
- OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
- Spring (SpringCloud, SpringBoot, Spring MVC)
How do we work:
- Jira + Gitlab
- SAFe + Scrum Teams
- On-site & remote work
- 17 International Scrum Teams, over 400 people in project
- Team & Product Incremental planning meetings in Slovakia, Russia & Germany
- At least 2 years of work experience as Java SE developer
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Software development skills in Java 8, Spring, Cloud, Rest, Angular, microservices, REST, SOAP, SQL
- Experience in agile software testing, test-driven development, continuous integration is an advantage
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset (traveling within Europe will be required - 20%)
- English – communicative level
We areSAP & IT competency center (GSO)providing IT services to Deutsche Telekom in Europe - a place full of ambitious people, creative ideas and positive energy.
Join us and create amazing software in a greenfield area – experience new way of collaboration with international colleagues, work directly with business users & the most ambitious developers in different locations across Europe.
Design & implement the best in class system which will support up the 30 million future customers. Are you ready for new challenge?