Lead Developer (f/m/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 Jahre
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
As different as our tasks are, at Magenta Telekom we all pursue the same goal: with constantly new ideas, products and processes, we keep the ultimate promise for Austria's digital future and thereby shape and simplify people's lives.
In the Sales Frontends & Applications department of Magenta Austria we are working on Sales Applications for our internal and external Partners. In this department we have an immediate opening for a Java Lead Developer (f/m/d) who is eager to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for directing the development team in design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
· SW development with focus on Java and solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
· directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
· coordinating the development staff's schedule
· ensuring effective communication between team members and other IT functional areas
· working in an agile environment
· Expert in ensuring agile test-driven SW development, preferred Jakarta EE and the Spring Framework
· Experience in the architecture and design of large-scale enterprise applications that integrates Databases and Event streaming
· Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
· German language skills are necessary
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 55.000 gross per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
We live an open and tolerant culture, are convinced that differences are advantages and that diverse perspectives enrich us as a company. We build on an appreciative, trusting and open cooperation and actively support diversity. Discrimination has no place in our world. It's not just about gender and/or age. We understand diversity as a whole. We promote cultural diversity, diversity of individual strengths and abilities and diversity in philosophies of life.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too? Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere