Partner Manager of Microsoft (Szeged)
- IT Services Hungary
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- General Management
The new organizational unit Public Cloud Managed Services directly supports the transformation of T-Systems through the integrated management of existing and future business areas in order to enable the digitalization of customer IT and processes. The unit focuses on the further development of highly scalable, platform-based products and services. It is responsible for marketing and selling its own and partner products using various internal and external sales channels. Within Managed Cloud Services, IaaS Managed Cloud Services Microsoft is responsible for the creation of holistic customer solutions including service product development, solution design, calculation and service descriptions through to the delivery of services - currently from Kosice/Slovakia - based on Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Building and maintaining relationships at the specialist and management level T-Systems internally and on the partner side.
- Setting up partner governance and its prompt implementation.
- Proactive identification of new partner programs, evaluation and prioritization as well as communication in the sales and product areas, e.g. strategic cloud programs, incentive programs, gold partner status, skill initiatives.
- Project management for partner program initiatives - from negotiation to commercialization and retirement.
- Optimization of partner program implementation within T-Systems and, if necessary, extension to T-Systems national companies.
- Definition and support in the implementation of incentive systems for the sales units.
- Implementation of partner certifications and re-certifications.
- Application of legal framework conditions for partnerships.
- Responsibility for financial planning activities, pricing model recommendations and joint success with the portfolio (Azure, O365) of the partner Microsoft.
- Identification of new partnering opportunities to solve concrete customer problems.
- Development of KPIs to measure the success of the partnership and corresponding monitoring of target achievement and monitoring of target achievement.
- Application of governance standards and legal framework conditions.
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor, Master) in the fields of engineering sciences, economics, business administration, information technology, or a comparable vocational training with corresponding years of professional experience.
- Approximately 3 - 5 years of experience in partner or alliance management or management consulting. Experience with the partner Microsoft would be excellent.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in project and portfolio management as well as cross-segment and cross-functional leadership of virtual teams.
- High analytical skills and the ability to build cross-segment partnerships.
- Strong team player
- Practical experience in the development, implementation and execution of go-to-market strategies and concepts.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft O365, Cloud Computing. Alternatively experience with Microsoft programs, partner statuses, dependencies of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
- Entrepreneurial business sense and knowledge of sales and distribution processes.
- High negotiation and communication skills in the project, within the group, to customers and partners at all levels as well as good conflict resolution skills, high social competence.
- High analytical skills and the ability to build trustful partnerships at management level.
- High self-propulsion, innovative strength and curiosity
- Conceptual strength combined with implementation strength
- Experience in working with Microsoft products, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to take regular business trips, mainly national ones.
- Fluent in English (German is nice to have)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!