Product Owner / Product Manager
What will you do?
- Development based on an innovative product vision, aiming for radical customer experience and understanding customer pain-points (B2C & B2B, e.g. building up enablers as part of our platform product to enable B2B use cases like voice identification etc.
- Fill the role of a Product Owner of a agile development Team (SAFe) and helping the team deliver value of creating impact
- Within the team, bridging across business, customer experience and technology to achieve the best product experience
- Apply creative methods such as design thinking
- Develop, validate, communicate and realize a compelling roadmap for your products
- Manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Align and collaborate with other development teams in the program (in Germany and India)
- Develop and manage your backlog, validate it against customer needs and other source of input, and communicate with your team to get it done
- Support continuous product discovery and lean product decisions.
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
- 3 years + of practical product management experience
- Holistic understanding and know-how for all components and aspects of product development in agile teams, clearly understanding the PO role, scrum and other agile methods.
- Passionate about customer experience, willingness to understand customer pain-points, being able to prioritize the development work based on value for the customer
- Solid technical understanding and have successfully worked in an agile environment.
- Ability to drive complex strategic initiatives and align a team towards common goals.
- Be able to easily transition between company strategies and daily team efforts.
- Have a strong analytical mindset that helps derive insights from data
- Have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English (German is a plus).
- Experience in leading and working with distributed product development teams & process, from exploration/discovery to full production launch
- Technology and business degree and educational background.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 400 enthusiastic people shape the future of technology and telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we’re looking for a highly motivated Product Owner for one of our innovation projects. Whether it’s the Voicification, hyper-personalization, or simply the connection of our services and products at home, our goal is to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, data-driven solutions, with API-first approach that lets each project think and act as a tech start-up.
In Athens, the Innovation Hub operates under the umbrella of our subsidiary, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net which is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
About the Team
Voice as a user interface is the key enabler for a seamless, personal, and intelligent interactions that offer the right support with the right attitude. You will be part of a global cross-functional team in the Magenta Voice project. Your mission will be to “voificify” the core touchpoints of Deutsche Telekom and to bring Voice to business customers. All of this is branded as the “Telekom Voicification Suite”.
We are working at the cutting edge, including AI-powered voice recognition and language understanding cloud-native architecture & infrastructure, modern platform and ecosystem thinking, innovative business models, and an organizational approach that is create and agile yet allows us to deliver on scale.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.