QA Engineer (Phoenix)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
In Phoenix we develop the web portal for Deutsche Telekom - the market leader of telecommunication in Germany.
The website of the company provides the functionality for sales and services, used by millions of existing and potential customers of Deutsche Telekom.
The Phoenix project is executed by a big international community (over 100 people) and includes several Scrum Teams located in Germany, Poland and Russia.
Our team is called Tortuga and we are responsible for the Customer Center (self service). We are looking for a QA engineer, keen to grow personally and professionally, sharing our values of high quality product and effective teamwork.
We use Java 11, React, Selenium+Selenide, Docker+Kubernetes, Gitlab CI/CD - and appreciate and encourage T-Shaping and curiosity in all areas of the software development.
- Participation in analysis and estimation of product requirements.
- Design of test plans and scenarios
- Automation of functional test cases (Selenium)
- Development and maintenance of test automation framework
- Test data preparation (JSON, XML mocks)
- Participation in Scrum events for efficient team collaboration.
- Working experience in software testing > 2 years
- Experience in test automation > 1 year
- Good knowledge of Java Core and Selenium
- Understanding web applications working principles and client-server interaction
- English at upper-intermediate level or higher
- Experience of usage Postman, Soap UI etc.
- Working experience with GIT
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in REST API testing
- Understanding of authentication/authorization standards (OpenID, OpenAuth2.0)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins)
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.