- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 года
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Become a member of a delivery team for a German premium automotive manufacturer in BigData projects.
Using modern tech stack: k8s, Terraform, Spark, Kafka Streaming,TensorFlow, Cloud Solution (AWS); Splunk; QlikSence
The system’s purpose is to support the planning and control of the quality assurance of the order to delivery process by letting the vehicle act as a sensor. Via ConnectedDrive the vehicle is able to autonomously send certain data, especially its position, to the backend. This data is collected and enriched to cover the use cases given by the departments, such as the tracking of individual vehicles or the analysis of the vehicle stock of a certain area (geofence), in a near real time manner.
The data sent by the vehicle, the so called LSC (Last State Call), is collected in the backend of the corresponding hubs and then subscribed by the system’s backend. The enrichment of the data especially with data from the PROFIS platform and the determination of the geofence the LSC has been sent from is then done in the system’s backend mostly implemented using Kafka. Finally the enriched LSC is forwarded to the Splunk frontend, where it is indexed and provided to the end users by dashboards that execute the corresponding search queries on the indexers of the frontend.
- Develop and support dashboards on QlikSence according to business requirements;
- Develop and support applications running ETL processes;
- Data preparation for Qlik visualizations;
- Analyse the data and provide proposals for improvement to the client;
- Working closely to the client as a part of agile delivery team.
- 1+ years of QlikSense and QlikView experience;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL data bases;
- Understanding of data engineering processes
- Experience with business process analysis
- Good communication skills in English verbal and written
Will be a plus:
- Big Data projects experience;
- Experience with performance monitoring;
- Experience with Automotive industry.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.