ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is the opportunity to join an expanding international agile RPA program. We are looking for a new RPA developer to join one of our SCRUM teams. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams (within Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
• Design, develop, test and implement RPA bots
• Develop system requirements, support system implementation of RPA bots
• Development of user stories
• Documentation in JIRA
• Quality Gate inspection
• Evaluate and automate customer demands (internal processes/workflows) while identifying opportunities for improvement
• Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and RPA bot administration
• Document and maintain process automation documents and technical specifications
• Key player between business and IT facilitating business requirements definition and gathering
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Proficient in requirements gathering.
• Proficient in test plan preparation and execution.
• Any relevant experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
• Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
• Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
• Experience with Visio and MS Project
• Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
• Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc.)
• Experience in any of the following programming languages C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
• Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/ frameworks/ tools
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.