ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
SAP Basis Administrator (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
We are looking for dynamic, well-trained colleague that would enjoy working mainly with large corporate clients abroad, as SAP Basis Administrator.
Our operating area is covered by a wide range of SAP products: ECC, ERP, SCM, LiveCache, TREX, Webdispacher, IDM, MDM, Solman, SAP Content Server, ADS, GRC, SCM, SRM, HANA and S4Hana in private cloud and other customer-specific, state-of-the-art solutions. We have already started our public and hybrid cloud journey with transitioning several SAP systems.
Our company offers professional development consists of education, observation and mentoring, that can help to develop the employees in a workplace.
- Experience in some of the following supporting solutions around SAP ecosystems and a technology stack of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, SLD, Process Integration (PI/PO), Fiori, CRM, EWM, LVM, Solution Manager, BOBJ BI/BODS, GRC, TREX, JAVA systems etc.
- Experience with operations of large-scale global SAP landscapes
- Advanced SAP technical architecture knowledge, knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced knowledge of Database Administration, including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA, Oracle
- Experience with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration and monitoring solutions for SAP applications and platforms
- Experience with planning, design, installation, and technical configuration of SAP components
- Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
- Experienced in SAP implementation, upgrades
- Knowledge of HA/DR technologies and implementation of HA/DR solutions
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with SAP Basis technologies/products
- Experience with large organizations
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment, proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales, capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills. Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Good analytical skills an d excellent customer focus[KJ1]
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and end-to-end implementation projects
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodology
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!