SAP Engineer for SAP Automated Solutions
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Using Applications related to SAP operation, projects and analysis.
- Resolving operation issues – providing detailed root cause analysis.
- Initial setup of system monitoring and threshold adjustments, event management, incident management and troubleshooting of complex issues.
- Change management – planning and execution of complex changes.
- Problem management - analysis and solution of complex issues.
- Creation of Runbooks for non-standard activities.
- Interaction with other teams and vendors in relation with operation issues and activities.
- Communication with internal/external partners and customers.
- Automation and innovation activities.
- On demand communication with customer.
- Detailed service awareness of customer core business processes, customer contracts and SLA.
- Being member of core automation team responsible for testing related activities and maintenance of testing landscape.
- Executes activities described in runbooks / internal documentation.
- Follow escalation matrix.
- Provide technical solutions for existing operational/project issues.
- Implementation of Expert Competence groups recommendations.
- Personal accountability for assigned customer systems / applications.
- Participating on creation of testing scenarios.
- Testing of developed automated scenarios for SAP services.
Technical tasks required for position
Complex technical tasks ( Admin 3):
- System installation & system copy (ABAP/JAVA),
- Java Split,
- ABAP/JAVA patching (SUM),
- EHP upgrade (ABAP/JAVA),
- Solman Setup,
- Solution manager upgrade,
- Unicode migration.
Engineering technical tasks:
- Implementation of release upgrades, runbooks creation.
- Implementation of EHP upgrades, runbooks creation.
- Implementation of migrations.
- Homogeneous system copy – ABAP and Java.
- Heterogeneous system copy – ABAP.
- RCA within problem management.
- Workload and performance analyzes – ABAP, Java and DB.
- Unicode conversion.
- Basis awareness about cost/value analysis.
- Planning and coordination of tasks within service chain.
- Coordination of up to 3 junior administrators.
Minimum monthly salary is 960 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- High school
- Min. 5 year of SAP operation
- English – active knowledge
- Analytical thinking.
- Unix, Windows, Database administration overview and knowledge.
- Perfect level of communication skills and presentation skills.
- SAP Technology overview and knowledge.
- Experience with standard application implementation activities.
- Customer orientation.
- Scripting knowledge (strong advantage).
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.