Senior Data Scientist
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300 enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
The specialists of the IHUB are flexibly and effectively assigned to various innovation projects, such as Smart Speaker, Smart Home, Network Differentiation (to name just a few). The cross-functional teams develop the innovative capabilities of the programs with respect to technologies, methods and product features.
We are growing our team in Athens and we’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Scientist for one of our innovation projects. In Athens, the Innovation Hub operates under the umbrella of our subsidiary, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net. “Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe, in order to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.”
The advertised position is allocated to the Chapter of AI and Data Science. This chapter is a sub-group of the IHUB, with a focus of expertise on machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation as well as new ways of human computer interaction, consisting out of 50+ people with various level and focus of expertise in the domain.
What will you do?
- Work in cross-functional teams as part of innovation programs and support them in fulfilling their vision, by taking over end to end responsibility for data science projects and tasks; from the requisition and advice to evaluation and implementation to go live and operations
- Develop of specifications for the provision and determination of data for logical data models and structures within various cloud and on-premise environments
- In close contact with the IT, develop evaluation and control tools for different data sources for providing required data sets
- Create data models and control model implementations in collaboration with the business unit and the team of data scientists
- Perform data analysis to integrate results from analysis into existing solutions and business processes (identification of trends, patterns, predictive models)
- Create cost-cases and techno-economic evaluations
- Prepare, present and discuss decision proposals and recommendations for action with various stakeholders on various levels
- Become an active member of an AI and Data Science group, supporting each other and sharing actively knowledge and best practices.
What do you need to have?
- Multiple years of experience implementing data-driven/data science-related functionalities into business applications
- Deep understanding of machine learning and data analytics and the implications for applications including such kind of functionalities
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven hands-on experience in database management and software engineering
- Hands-on experience in project management as well as a good understanding of technical and process-related dependencies.
- Senior experience in advanced data analytics of network data with focus on home network & broadband (CPE/Wi-Fi, MSAN/DSLAM)
- Senior experience in (Big) Data analytics platforms/tooling/programming (Cloudera/HW, Hadoop/Spark, Python/R)
- Ideally experience with predictive maintenance/care implementations for home network & broadband
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer:
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link