Senior DevOps Operations and Support Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities. Provides prototypes and concepts for further automation of assigned technology.
We are looking for an experienced / Senior Operations and Support Engineer who will reinforce our support and maintenance team for an agile implementation of a statistical data science platform. As first line of defense for support and maintenance activities, you will be responsible for picking up incidents, identifying root causes of incidents coming from production, driving or, where possible, conducting the resolution of those incidents and problems in close cooperation with the development teams as well as ensuring proper communication with the customer and thorough documentation of the incidents. You will also be responsible for keeping the agreed SLA and communicate potential SLA risks and violations in a timely manner with the Operations and Support Manager and according development streams.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be part of our third level support team (~5 people)
- Ensure the third level support and maintenance activities within the running project and for production, incl. continuous improvement of relevant processes
- Closely collaborate with the development and testing teams to identify root-causes of incidents
- Ensure quick resolution of incidents or ensure proper transfer into problem or change management
- Document best practices and workarounds to enable the 1st level support team
- Support planning of required hot-fix releases and maintenance releases; act as SPOC for all issues raised on production and plan issues resolution together with development and testing
- Secure the availability of the development and test environments in cooperation with the customer
- Ensure adequate communication with our customers on incidents resolution or interim workarounds
WHAT IS YOUR STACK?
- HBase, Kafka, Camunda (Hadoop, Nifi as an asset)
- Python, Docker, Kubernetes, (R, R Shiny, Python Flask as an asset)
- GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube, (HPSM as an asset)
- DevOps, CI/CD, ITIL
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2600 EUR/brutto.
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.