Senior Project Manager (International)
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, DTITS is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary.
As "Senior Project Manager ", you will be responsible for overall planning, implementation, controlling and risk management of transition and transformation (T&T) , strategic and/or IT projects worldwide. With your project team, you have the end-to-end responsibility for the solution in close collaboration with the relevant departments of delivery and the customer suppliers.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Leading the project, elaborating and implementing the Project Management Plan
- Control of international virtual teams
- Creating resource plan and staffing the project
- Planning, steering and being responsible for the project regarding time, quality and cost.
- Establishing, executing and monitoring back to green plans
- Planning and organizing the project in alignment with the customer and the relevant T-Systems departments
- Being responsible for adherence to T-Systems Project Management, Transition and Transformation and Software development standards
- Defining an agreed way of change and claiming management within the project
- Implementing governance and escalation management within the T-Systems and towards customer
- Assuring acceptance of project results by the customer and the handover to operation
- Assuring readiness of service management, delivery and billing
- Guaranteeing effective project management quality gates and the handover to service quality gates
- An exceptional track record of delivering large-scale, high value projects successfully at a country or global level
- Experience in financial sector (BaFin regulations)
- Experience with classic (waterfall) and agile project management methods
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience in structuring, running and managing complex IT projects
- Proven ability in leadership, managing a diverse range of technical resources
- Good collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience as IT Project Manager and/or T&T Manager in international environment
- MS Project and Office knowledge
- Advanced, fluent German and English
- Project management certificate (PMP, Prince2, IPMA B)
- ITIL V3 exam
- Several years’ experience in financial sector
- Experience in IT Outsourcing
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.