WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Solution Engineer CITRIX
- T-Systems Netherlands
Den Haag, Niederlande
Den Haag, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Betrieb
A senior development engineer with in depth Citrix knowledge. To be part of an onsite customer support team.
Location: Customer headquarters in the Hague.
Responsible for end2end availability and sustainability of the Citrix landscape. Liaises directly with both the customer and the operational colleagues.
- Service Engineering / Service Development
- Knowledge about existing environments
- Understanding how solutions fit in the T-Systems services as well as customer environments
- Focus on sustainability of solutions (future proof, consistency, operability etc)
- Candidates with the right Citrix skills typically have:
- 10+ years IT experience,
- 5+ in storage and
- 3+ in technologies relevant for our landscapes
- Knowing how to get things done
- Strong commitment to own the solution
- Ability to deal with new and agile developed solutions
- Ability to deal and apply knowledge with partial documentation
- Initiative to identify improvement areas and investigate these
- Defining standards rather than following
- Ability to train other engineers and transfer knowledge
- Ability to define work packages for services and solutions to be built
- Initiative and understanding to address items beyond technology (process, cost, interoperability with other services)
- Ability to add value in cooperation with Architecture
- Working knowledge of Citrix virtual app & desktop services, Citrix Cloud, NetScalers
- Experience with Agile ways of working (SCRUM , KANBAN, SCRUMBAN)
- Preferably also experience with ITIL/PRINCE and other project methodologies.
- Proven track record in Storage Engineering
- Proven track record on large(r) accounts
- Ability to act as consultant for senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Knowledge of Storage solutions
- Ability to look beyond Citrix (application layer, internal benefits, customer sales opportunities)
- Broad technical background in IT and related tooling
- Strong documentation skills (structuring and writing designs).
- Good working knowledge of the following areas: Hosting (ESX, Wintel, Linux)/Hyperconverged, Storage (HDS, NetApp, EMC), Networking (switching, routing, firewall), Security, Monitoring/Logging, Cloud Providers (Azure, Amazon, Google, OTC)
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.