Service Delivery Manager - German Speaking
- Self-responsible assurance of contract compliance, especially service level management as well as monitoring of quality and OLA compliance
- Rule communication to all stakeholders and responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Management of customer/partner claims, especially in strategic and complex projects
- Order management - in particular, setting up the necessary new order processes in the T-Systems partner-customer triangular relationship
- Strategic development of the customer
- Control of the planning process & forecast process
- Cost management, control of overarching cost optimization programs
- Preparation and execution of financial reviews
- Process coordination and implementation, transfer of process know-how and documentation
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to comprehensively analyze processes and workflows
- KPI monitoring and quality management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a process owner or process designer on large and complex projects
- Management reporting and governance responsibilities
- Steering and participation in overarching projects
- Deriving and recommending optimization potentials regarding portfolio and standardization
- Responsibility for the implementation of quality assurance measures
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, telecommunications or business administration or a comparable education with many years of professional experience.
- 5ys+ IT service management experience in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional depth of experience in service, delivery and partner management
- Proven, very extensive experience in commercial/technical management of platform businesses (ideally cloud platforms) in a large international customer environment
- Extensive knowledge of technology trends and the competitive landscape in the cloud market (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing and data center services
- Excellent knowledge and years of experience in communicating with the customer and vendors/partners to ensure our value proposition is met
- Extensive experience in planning / forecasting and cost management
- Strong sales orientation for continuous expansion of customer business (basis for cloud)
- In-depth business management knowledge accompanied by familiarity with costing processes within the Group
- Strong knowledge of ITIL and quality management
- Extensive knowledge of the T-Systems portfolio is desirable
- Exceptional communication, presentation and moderation skills as well as absolutely professional appearance and persuasiveness at top management level - particularly in English
- High degree of flexibility- Willingness to expand the scope of classic service delivery management (customer interface) to "product service management" (interfaces to partners and many customers)
- Business fluent in German and English, written and spoken (C2)
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.