Service Delivery Manager (Senior)
- Supervises contract fulfilment and contributes to its optimization for both the client and the Company throughout the contract period.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervises their work either directly or through the Operation Managers.
- Ensures compliance with deadlines and expected service levels.
- Applies adequate project delivery methodologies, tools, techniques and processes.
- Supports cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure.
- Manage financial and service reporting, monthly billing procedure and various service meetings with direct involvement of the customer
- Is expected to make cost-saving proposals e.g. for modifications in the client contract.
- Manage the client on-boarding procedure after take over from sales
- Responsible for managing revenue and allocated cost structures per contract and portfolio – for single PU and cross PU contracts
- Detailed revenue & allocated cost structures management per contract and portfolio – for single PU & cross PU contracts
- SDM is accountable and primary responsible to manage contract fulfillment with focus on time, quality & cost
- SDM responsible for development of offers for contract expansions & simple renewals (‘farming’) as well as for escalation and claim management (SDM is accountable and responsible for E2E execution of standard farming and responsible for opportunity identification of solution farming and hunting)
- SDM accountable for identifying and managing opportunities in contract-related standard/product business
- SDM is responsible for sales activities in contract related standard business.
The main responsibilities are:
- Commercial Controlling & Billing
- SLA compliance of delivery units
- Steering of Delivery Order Management
- Steering Service Chain & E2E delivery (direct or via 3rd parties/partners)
- Farming activities as defined
- SDM function will be implemented in each PU according to the business needs and functional requirements (e.g. Customer Units, task teams, focused service units, ..)
Responsibilities for Lead SDM differ by contract type:
- Limited responsibilities for cross-PU offerings agreed in separate contracts.
- Strong overall responsibility for single contracts that combine multiple PU offerings.
- Revenues for respective client contracts
- WBS element results (profitability margin) for respective client contracts
- Excellence in a specialized professional field (comprehensive knowledge of the theories, methodology and practice of a professional field and deep understanding of several other fields)
- Proficiency in a specialized field or a broad insight into the relationship between different fields.
- Knowledge is acquired through deep and/or broad experience built on concepts and principles.
- 5+ Years of work experience in similar role
- Managerial experience
- Fluent German and English
- Control and coordination tasks: heterogeneous (integration of diverse functions and alignment of diverse objectives, evaluation, priority-setting, decision-making, conflict resolution, optimization of resources)
- Importance of human relations skills: -critical (intention of changing the behavior of others; inspiration, motivation, the development of others and the creation of the right working climate)
- O365, Sharepoint, Team, Webex, SM9 knowledge
- SAP user knowledge
- ITIL V3/V4 vertification (Foundation +)
- Proven account management expience
- Proven fully comprehensive P&L responsibility
- Proven financial experiences (including tools),
- LEAN certification
- PMI certification
- SMC certification
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.