- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
- Development of software-based products and services taking into account holistic business requirements and implications along the entire development process (lifecycle)
- Lifecycle management for the developed software-based products and services
- Requirements analysis; development of concepts and frameworks for the alignment of software-based products and services
- Implementation of the corresponding programming work (coding)
- Installation, configuration, and administration of software-based products and services in regular operation
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Assistance in ensuring operational functionality
- Conception and execution of manual tests/test automation
- Mobile app development experience for iOS with SWIFT and for Android with Java or Kotlin
- Continuous Integration and Development with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc.
- Test automation and test driven development
- Strong experience in agile software development (Scrum)
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands-on experience in building consumer products touching topics like native cloud development, Big Data Systems and Machine Learning & Internet of Things
- Abstract thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective Communications
- Crossfunctional Collaboration
- Transfer of Knowledge Between Colleagues
- Logical Thinking
- Ability to convince
- Effective Presentations
- Solution competence
- Team Management
- Ability to Innovate
- Customer oriented
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- experience in working with distributed dev teams
- experience in development of a home entertainment product
- experience in managing cloud hosted backend systems and knowledge about the basic architecture
- domain Knowhow: Device Management
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.