СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc)
Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
• > 3 years experience in functional software testing;
• Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of QA and testing of web applications;
• Automation experience;
• English at least intermediate.
Would be a plus:
• Programming skills, knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (preferably Java);
• Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins), version control systems (Git, Subversion);
• Experience with REST \ SOAP;
• Groovy Experience;
• XPath / XQuery knowledge;
• German language.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.