СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Projekte
We are looking for experienced Testers to join our new "T-M@GIC" project. The "T-M@GIC" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. First project phase is prototyping - it was successfully completed recently. Strategical plans consider further project application development till 2020. If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend and/or backend testing, we are looking forward to see you in our project! The "T-M@GIC" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
Language: Java Se, SQL.
Frameworks and technologies:Rest, Soap, XML, XSD, WSDL, Selenium WD(Selenide), Xpath, HTML, Page Object Pattern.
Application Server (or Servlet container): JBoss.
Version Control: Git.
Database and migration tool: Oracle.
Build tool: Maven.
IDE: SOAP UI, IDEA or Eclipse.
- Testing with Scrum model;
- Manual and automated (optional) testing;
- Test creation based on requirenments analisys;
- Test execution.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in testing of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems;
- Experience in back-end and front-end testing;
- Understanding of XML and UML, experience in SQL;
- Knowledge of eTOM and Telecom technologies will be a plus;
- Ability to read/understand documentation on German;
- Experience in working with TestPlan, Risk Management, good communication skills;
- German is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.