- This role requires a focus on value creation, growth and customer serving
- This role is about making the right business decisions, implementing the right strategies, and managing goals and priorities
- Customer facing role
- Defines vision and targets for tribes and presents it to tribe members
- Designs and maintains the tribe-roadmap
- Definition of squad-specific targets
- Defines Quality standards
- Responsible for tribe-KPIs
- Responsible for tribe-budget
- Manages a group of products or a process
- Functional responsibility of squad leader
- Managing Squads with contribution of SDM colleagues
- Interact with Tribe Architect to understand the key properties and changes to technology infrastructure and determine the best way to work with tech restrictions
- Program and Project Management
- Has close cooperation with Chapter and Squad leads
- Planning and prioritizing Work
- Shape the Tribe backlog: define and prioritize streams and epics for the Tribe
- Synchronize the product vision with Squad Leads/Product Owners
- Quarterly business planning for the Tribe, preparing a Quarterly Business Review
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Contributing to personnel management and development with Chapter Leads
- Create an atmosphere of confidence and trust in the Tribe and motivate to fulfill Tribe's tasks
- Disciplinary responsibility for employees dedicated to Tribe-Leader's Org-Unit
- Contribute to staffing/resource allocation in alignment with Squad leads & Chapter-Leads (and resource management)
- English & German language knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- More than 5 years of experience in IT business (both in operation and development)
- Budgeting and business planning
- Project management experience
- Transition experience
- Cooperative, works well with a team, good communication and negotiation skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.