UI/UX Designer (Cloud Billing)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Design new and improve existing UI for Cloud Billing products;
- Create and support design libraries;
- Communicate design solutions to developers;
- Keep the balance between good UX and reasonable implementation efforts;
- Suggest enhancements and new ideas.
We need you, if you have:
- Strong graphical skills in UI design for web;
- Ability to write user-friendly texts in English;
- Ability to understand the business behind the UI;
- Ability to identify user needs and user requirements;
- Awareness of accessibility standards;
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping;
- Understanding of the front-end development technologies (at least HTML/CSS);
You are our ideal candidate, if you have:
- Experience of working in a team with developers and testers;
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile;
- Knowledge about creation of user scenarios, usability test scenarios, CJMs;
- Experience with Adobe Suite;
- Critical thinking.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).